Qualifying Broker • Certified Residential Specialist
4333 Pan American Frwy NE Suite E
Albuquerque, NM 87107
John Kynor, an Albuquerque Native and CEO of Q Realty® – Albuquerque’s real estate company and one of Albuquerque’s top local brands – is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and a celebrated member of the Albuquerque community. John has successfully closed thousands of real estate transactions, is a Multi-Million-Dollar-Producer, has built one of Albuquerque’s most successful real estate companies, is a seasoned real estate investor, he serves many local charities, and he still makes time for his friends, family, and of course reserves time to travel and play!
John is known for his dynamic marketing strategy that is custom-tailored to his clients’ needs. He believes that the “one size fits all” marketing strategy is dead, and Realtors now have to connect with consumers on a multi-dimensional basis – a skillset that few Realtors share.
John is an instructor for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission, was named CEO of the year by the Albuquerque Journal in 2019, was a 2015 Inductee to the University of New Mexico’s Alumni Hall of Fame, was Albuquerque Business First’s CEO of the Year, a 2015 Director for the National Association of Realtors, Albuquerque Journal’s 2014 Realtor of the Year, and the 2014 President of the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors. John’s accomplishments, awards, and his contributions to the community (real estate and charitable) are exhausting, though serving others is what motivates John.
When John isn’t working, he loves spending time with his wife, Laura, and their puppies Atlas and Lana and his extended family which is HUGE! John enjoys spending time outdoors, exercising and playing, though few people know how hard he actually likes to play. Following in his father’s footsteps, John is an accomplished motorcycle racer with several championship titles under his belt.
John gives credit to his mother, Cathy, his father, John Kynor, Sr., and his older siblings, Ian, Sean, Monica and Christine for making him the man he is and instilling within him the values that have made him one of Albuquerque’s top business professionals. He gives thanks to his wife, Laura, for supporting him and his ambitious goals.
Read what others have said about John Kynor:
- 2016 – New Mexico Real Estate Commission Certified Instructor
- 2015 – Alumni Hall of Fame Inductee – University of New Mexico, Anderson School of Management
- 2015 – CEO of the Year – Albuquerque Business First
- 2015 – Director – National Association of REALTORS®
- 2014 – Top Realtor – Albuquerque Journal
- 2014 – President – Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS® (GAAR)
- 2013 – Best Pace to Work Award – Albuquerque Business First
- 2013 – President Elect – Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS® (GAAR)
- 2013 – Director – REALTORS® Association of New Mexico (RANM)
- 2013 – 2015 – GAAR Board of Directors Nominating Committee
- 2012 – Vice President – Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®
- 2011 – Director – Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS® –
- 2009 – 2010: Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtor’s Grievance Committee
- 2008 – 2013 – New Mexico Elite 25 REALTORS® – Top 25 New Mexico Brokers for luxury homes
- 2009 – 2012 – New Mexico Select – Top New Mexico REALTORS®
- 2005 – 2012 – Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2010 – Coldwell Banker Legacy #1 Producing Individual Unassisted Real Estate Broker
- 2010 – Coldwell Banker Legacy “Brinks Truck Award” for highest personal income in one month
- 2009 – Honoree of the New Mexico Business Weekly’s “40 Under Forty” award
- 2003 – Coldwell Banker Legacy Rookie of the Year
Please leave a note for John Kynor and checkout our listings below:
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Q Realty Listings
- List View
- Map View
See all Q Realty Listings.
(all data current as of 7/29/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.