Congratulations on taking the most critical step in buying a new home – finding a REALTOR®. Every REALTOR® at Q Realty has experience working with buyers, first time home buyers, relocation buyers, and investors. We also specialize in short sales, bank owned, and foreclosures, We understand the importance of thoroughly explaining the home buying process, assisting buyers find the perfect home, and coordinating every detail all the way through closing.
Q Realty is comprised of only the most experienced and talented Real Estate Professionals who have reputations for delivering exceptional customer service. We specialize solely in the Greater Albuquerque Area, which includes Rio Rancho, Corrales, Placitas, The Village of Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, Bernalillo, Belen, Los Lunas, Bosque Farms, Tijeras, Zuzax, Edgewood, and the rest of the EastMountains.
Are you looking for potential investment properties? We have experience with investment properties and can help you find and purchase properties that match your investment goals.
Are you moving to the Albuquerque area from another city? We are experienced relocation experts and are familiar with the requirements of many corporate relocation companies and the challenges buyers are faced with when moving to a new city. Please contact us today and let us help you through the relocation process.
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why as your team of agents, we will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.