Why work with me? What is my Competitive Advantage?
- I live in Albuquerque and invest in the local real estate market. As a Native New Mexican, I am familiar with the distinct and enchanting features of Albuquerque.
- I am young, fun and on top of things. In a dynamic real estate market, it is imperative to adapt and implement new technologies to stay ahead of the competition.
- I am tech savvy and utilize the internet as my primary source of marketing. Over 90% of consumers are going online to preview homes. Our website receives over 37,000 hits per month.
- I am approachable and easy to work with. I listen the needs and demands of your lifestyle. This skill alone will save you time and money.
- Q Realty is a marketing powerhouse with customer oriented agents and the most comprehensive marketing tools available in the market.
- Please refer to my Testimonials to read what other buyers and sellers, like yourself, have to say about working with me.
I consider my community an excellent place to reside and would love to share with you my enthusiasm for the many neighborhoods that encompass it. I pride myself on providing unparalleled service and look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss how I can best assist you with your real estate needs.
Although I devote lots of time to servicing my clients and growing my business, I do make time to spend with my loving and supportive family. My wife and I have three boys, Christian, Preston and Colton. Christian is seven, Preston is five and Colton is two. When I am not negotiating contracts or chasing after my boys, I am trying to make my way to the golf course or the gym for a morning work out. I enjoy being active by working out routinely and playing a variety of sports.
[tabs slidertype=”top tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]My Listings[/tabtext] [tabtext]Search[/tabtext] [tabtext]Testimonials[/tabtext] [tabtext]Credentials[/tabtext] [tabtext]Contact[/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.[/tab] [tab][/tab] [tab][testimonial-tab userid=4][/tab] [tab]
Paul’s Credentials Include:
- Served on the Executive Committee of the Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors as Policy Chair for Governmental Affairs/Public Policy
- Coldwell Banker Legacy 2nd Place New Agent of the Year – 2003
- Academy East office – 1st place New Agent of the Year – 2003
- Member of the following: National Association of Realtors, Realtors Association of New Mexico, Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors, Southwest Multiple Listing Service, Council of Residential Specialists
- Former Ambassador for (AED) Albuquerque Economic Development
- Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating for an Individual Agent, Coldwell Banker Legacy
- #1 Individual Agent—Coldwell Banker Legacy, Academy East Office
- Paul Ranks in the Top 7% of Coldwell Banker Agents Nationwide
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS Designation—Held by less than 3% of Realtors Nationwide
- International Presidents Circle, Coldwell Banker Designation
- International Elite Diamond Society, Coldwell Banker National Designation
- Directors Club—Coldwell Banker Legacy Designation
[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]