As an experienced and accomplished Associate Broker, I know that hard work and integrity are the keys to any successful endeavor. Truthfulness, reliability and the desire to serve my customers with utmost respect and kindness are the values in which I believe. I am a hard worker with abundant energy and dedicated to my clients. I want my friends and business associates to look back on their experience with a smile, fond memories and one amazing home! I would love to take care of you and look forward to your call.
Why Anji Lang?
- Her goal as your Real Estate Broker is to provide an exceptional level of service that makes her referable to your family, friends, and colleagues.
- 91% of her business comes from referrals from past clients and friends. That requires excellent service and diligent work.
- Anji and the broker’s at the Q embrace the Ninja Real Estate sales techniques that is Customer Centric. Anji goes beyond what’s expected to better serve her clients.
- She works seven days a week to better serve you and your Real Estate needs.
- While at Coldwell Banker Legacy, she was awarded top 15% in production out all Agents.
[tabs slidertype=”top tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]My Listings[/tabtext] [tabtext]Search[/tabtext] [tabtext]Testimonials[/tabtext] [tabtext]Credentials[/tabtext] [tabtext]Contact[/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
$449,900 : 9900 Cardinal Street NW, Albuquerque4 beds, 4 baths
$1,997,000 : 140 Laker Drive, Corrales5 beds, 5 baths
See all Agent Listing - Anji Lang.
(all data current as of 7/17/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.[/tab] [tab][/tab] [tab][testimonial-tab userid=7][/tab] [tab]
- National Association of Realtors
- Realtors Association of New Mexico
- Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors
- Foreclosure.com Agent University Certiﬁed Short Sales Specialist
- Green Team Certiﬁed Member of Paul Allen Homes
- 2012 Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS Award for over 2 Million in Production
- Past Top Producing Assisted Agent at CBL Academy West Ofﬁce
- Past Awarded Top15% of all Coldwell Banker Legacy Realtors
- Member of Ninja Selling
- Board Member of Silver Horizons: dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of senior citizens in Albuquerque/ Bernalillo County.
- Member of PEO, a Philanthropic Educational Organization
- Cell: 505-235-7001
- Fax: 505-369-0944
- Email: Anji@AnjiLang.com
- Personal Website: www.anjilang.com
- Join Me On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/anjilang
[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]